ALPENGRÜN MASH consists primarily of Prenatura®-Fibers, made up of leaves and seeds of air-dried grasses and herbs. Thanks to their high nutrient content, e.g. trace elements, vitamins and phytochemicals, Prenatura®-Fibers provide horses with highly-digestible fiber, enhancing intestine well-being and encouraging the growth of useful intestinal flora.
Linseed granulate (cyanide free) and psyllium seeds provide a high content of mucins (gums) and the additional unsaturated fats have a positive effect on skin and fur.
ALPENGRÜN MASH is rounded off with beetroot, carrot, apple and parsnip which makes the Mash particularly tasty. Dried rose-hip skins support a healthy immune system and fennel and caraway seeds aid digestion further.
- cereal and bran free
- rich in fiber
- furthers digestion
- rich in intestine-nutrifying mucins
- rich in nutrients
- particularly tasty
- molasses free
- quick and easy to prepare
- daily treatment feeding possible
- cost-effective thanks to high yield
AREAS OF USE
- healthy additional feed
- for regeneration and as build-up feed
- appropriate for all horses off all ages
- 80 to 100 g per 100 kg ideal body weight
- mix AlpenGrün Mash with warm water, stir well, soak approximately 5 to 10 min and feed lukewarm
- if necessary, AlpenGrün Mash can also be mixed with cold water, soaking tima increases to approximately 15 to 20 min
- mixture ratio AlpenGrün Mash to water: 1:3 to 1:7. Example: 0,5 kg AlpenGrün Mash : 1,5 to 3,5 litres of daily use
As mineral supplement, we suggest an AGROBS mineral feed, adapted to your horse and it s needs.
Feed additive for horses, ingredients:
Prenatura-fibres, linseed granules, Pre Alpin structured fibers, apple yeast, beetroot, carrots, parsnips, cold-pressed oil mixture(linseed oil, camelina oil), psyllium, rosehip shells (seedless) , fennel, caraway