The horse plays a very different role in today’s society: it once served as a “workhorse”, later it was used in sports. Now the horse is our friend and recreation partner, a change that has not necessarily been reflected in feeding. Many horses are overfed with cereals and energy-rich feed. The number of overweight horses and the resulting problems such as metabolic disorders has risen drastically. The newly developed LeichtGenuss from AGROBS has been created specifically to tackle this problem.
LeichtGenuss features a strong structural content that prolongs feed intake, satisfying the need to chew and supporting wear on teeth. Chaff causes better salivation, leading to better digestion. A mix of flowers provide necessary variety and deliver natural nutrients. Thanks to its tasty mix of fibres, LeichtGenuss will be a pleasure to eat.
The combination of low energy grasses, herbs, green oats and straw makes LeichtGenuss from AGROBS the ideal feed for overweight horses and those with uncomplicated feeding needs as well as horses with low energy requirements.
LeichtGenuss can of course be offered to all other horses as a tasty treat as an enhancement to the daily feeding ration.
- rich in fibre
- particularly tasty and filling, even in small rations
- extremely low starch and sugar content
- very low energy content
- free from molasses
AREAS OF USE
- natural feed for all horses, rich in fibre
- specifically for easy keepers and obese horses
- high-quality feed for now and then to keep horses occupied
- as feed for horses with stall rest
- as feed to keep horses occupied: 50 to 300 g per 100 kg ideal body weight per day
- for enhancement, adapted to the amount of basic feed: 1 kg substitutes approximately 1 kg of hay, 2 kg substitute approximately 1 kg of concentrated feed
- Leichtgenuss can substitute up to 1/3 of the complete basic ration, if necessary
As mineral supplement, we suggest an AGROBS® mineral feed, adapted to your horse and its needs.
Feed additives for horses, ingredients:
Meadow grasses and herbs, green oats, straw, hibiscus blossoms, bush rose petals, cornflower blossoms, marigold blossoms