Myo Protein Flakes is a fibre-based forage component feed for horses with high protein requirements. Myoalpin® fibres – a combination of especially protein-rich meadow grasses and herbs – form the basis for a valuable, 100% natural source of protein without added molasses or artificial preservatives.
Myo Protein Flakes provides easy-to-digest proteins and amino acids to help your horse build muscle tone. In addition to its higher crude protein content, this feed is high in crude fibre for enhanced structure.
Myo Protein Flakes brings the nutrients of lush meadows to your horse’s feed trough. A careful balance of plants from select meadows supplies your horse with essential amino acids, natural beta-Carotene and vitamin E even outside the grazing season. Myo Protein Flakes satisfies increased nutrient requirements for sport and breeding. It can also be a useful supplement to compensate for loss of muscle tone due to illness or age.
Myo Protein Flakes is a versatile supplement to both woody, low-protein hay harvested late in the season and to low-protein, cereal-free concentrated feeds.
AREAS OF USE:
- use to supplement low-protein roughage
- use as concentrated feed or cereal substitute
- for targeted building of muscle tone
- for increased protein needs from sport and breeding activity
- to compensate for loss of muscle tone due to illness or age
- not intended as a 100% hay substitute
- as a supplement to forage: 300 – 500 g per 100 kg of ideal body weight daily
- as a concentrated feed: 1.2 kg Myo Protein Flakes in place of about 1 kg cereal
- for sport and breeding horses: 500 – 800 g per 100 kg of ideal body weight daily
- 1 kg Myo Protein Flakes soaked in 1.5 – 3 litres of water
- fast and easy, ready to feed in 5 minutes, even with cold water
AGROBS® recommends softening the flakes through soaking.
As mineral supplement, we suggest an AGROBS® mineral feed, adapted to your horse and its needs.