Fusing technology with fashion. The Azar Quilted Gilet draws attention. Designed for the outdoors with a tailored fit whilst using soft technical outer fabric, making it comfortable to wear with a silhouette that exudes sophistication.
Perfect for all weathers, from wearing under a jacket for extra insulation, to a summer lightweight gilet.
Incorporating reflective piping to make you more visible in the dark shadows when out hacking.
Designed for men and women.
- Soft performance luxury outer fabric
- Classic colour combinations
- Chevron quilting to flatter the body
- Reflective piping for added visual safety
- Jacquard lining with stylish CHC logo
- Ultra lightweight synthetic down
- CHC Logo to front
- Warm and breathable
- Fast drying
- Strong 2-way branded zip
- 2 large secure outer zipped pockets
- Internal zipped mobile pocket
- Tailored fit
- Excellent moisture dissipation
- Branded coat hanging chain and zip pulls
Ultra-lightweight synthetic down is made from recycled plastic bottles. The polyester hollow core filaments are microscopic and featherlike to naturally hold air pockets, giving it a luxuriously soft feel with excellent insulation and breathable properties. Unlike real down, when the insulation gets wet it does not affect its technical features. The filaments do not soak up the water and so dry exceptionally fast, which helps moisture to evaporate, keeping you warmer.
All our technical insulation is made from 75% recycled materials.
The reflective piping we use is of the highest quality. Passing the following standards; EN 20471, ANSI 107, AS/NZS 1906, CSA-Z96