Giving horses cereal-rich concentrated feed often leads to high starch levels.
This is where Green Oats step in.
Green Oats belong to the grass family and are harvested shortly after they bloom (before starch deposits occur in the seed) thus leading to a concentrated feed low in starch but rich in raw fibre.
Many positive qualities have been attributed to Green Oats: they stimulate metabolism, help regulate digestion and strengthen the immune system. Green Oats deliver a great variety of natural vital substances.
Thanks to AGROBS´gentle warm air-drying process, Green Oats are not onlyfree from mould and bacteria, they are also perfect for sensitive horses or horses with allergies.
Green Oats enhance basic feed rations as structured feed. The fibres are tasty to eat and help ensure a slow feed intake.
AGROBS Green Oats advantages:
- rich in fibre
- particularly tasty
- rich in natural vitamins and trace elements
- low in sugar and starch
- free from molasses
AREAS OF USE:
- as substitute for concentrated feed
- for enhancement of crib feed
- for regulation of the acid-base balance
- as supplementation to basic feed: 100 to 500 g per 100 kg ideal body weight
- as grain substitute: 1.2 kg substitute approximately 1 kg of grain
As mineral supplement, we suggest an AGROBS® mineral feed, adapted to your horse and its needs.
Single feed for horses, ingredients:
green oats, chaffed