The Bonner Bandage® is back for 2021, following popular demand!
These bandages have met stringent clinical trials. Suitable for Equines and Humans.
A cold compression bandage that brings fast and natural relief in the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation of the muscles, tendons and ligaments. Treats : Sprains, Strains, Swellings, Pulled Muscles and Bruising.
Contains no medication, freezes in 10 minutes. Unlike ice bandages on the market that contain alcohol, the Bonner Bandage does not use chemicals to work, has a much lower temperature and keeps colder for longer.
15 minute treatment gives penetrating residual cold for up to 30 minutes after the bandage has been removed.
It can also be used as a preventative aid for competition horses. Safe for repeated applications. No risk of ice burn.
Sold in pairs.
BONNER BANDAGE INSTRUCTIONS
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
• Soak bandage thoroughly in water
• Squeeze out excess water
• Freeze for 20 minutes, loosely folded
• Remove from freezer and let stand for 2 minutes
• Wrap affected area - towelling side towards the skin and secure
• Re-wrap after 5 minutes if greater compression is required
• Remove after 15 minutes
• Treatment continues for up to 30 minutes after removal
• Re-apply as necessary
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
• Always wrap towards the heart
• Do not use medication on the bandage
• If symptoms persist, seek medical advise