Find out why your horse loves ThinLine and have happier feet. Our shoe insoles are guaranteed to Relieve sore feet, sore backs, knee, ankle and hip pain! Gives you great comfort and beats all other insoles you ever knew!
If it’s good enough for a horse, imagine what amazing things it can do for you!
Luckily we don’t weight 1,200 pounds but even if we did we would find relief from foot, joint and back pain, just like the horses do.
Discover for yourself why horses love ThinLine. Made of the same material as our famous shock absorbing horse products, these shoe insoles have proven results for a variety of comfort needs.
Ever wondered why your horse loves his ThinLine so much? Want to test a ThinLine product before purchasing a saddle pad? Treat yourself to some ThinLine comfort with our ThinLine Shoe Insoles. Made of our great ThinLine material but at a fraction of the thickness, making it easy to imagine how much better the saddle pads are for your horse! Shock Absorbing & anti-microbial. ThinLine ventilates but does not absorb water. Wearing with socks recommended.
Runners: place the insole beneath the factory insert of your running shoes for marathons.
We are sure you will love it!
ThinLine shoe insoles are Guaranteed to Relieve!
- Sore Feet.
- Sore Backs.
- Knee, Ankle and Hip pain.
ThinLine Shoe Insoles are available in two thicknesses:
THIN (1/8″- 2.4mm) – is the thinnest and will not alter the fit of your shoe. Best for Orthopedic insoles, runners (place beneath orthotics), and fashion heels (you can trim a pair just for the balls of the feet).
THICK (3/16″-4.8mm) – These are best for: Work boots, cowboy boots, replacing factory insoles, also good for footwear that is a little too big. This thickness provides extreme protection for extended time on your feet. This thickness is the same product on our famous saddle pads.
How Does Sizing work?
Shoe Insoles are trim to fit and come in one size. Sizing chart included in the package to guide trimming.
Insoles will fit up to a men’s size 47.
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Very discrete design
- Wither and gullet clearance
- More breathable
- Open-cell technology creates 100% breathability
Intentionally created for well-fitting saddles, neither of these pads will alter custom fit; they will enhance it by providing riders with the best protection. The
ThinLine Perfect Fit Pad – English, works beautifully with dressage saddles and jumping saddles alike.
Purposefully, this pad is not shimmable.
What makes the ThinLine Perfect Fit Pad so Perfect?
The Perfect Fit Pad is designed with the famous ThinLine material which is 95% shock-absorbing! This combined with the Mesh band along the spine makes the pad more breathable and has a contoured spine channel.
This makes the pad just Perfect! Don’t you think so?
Do you choose ThinLine+ or Ultra ThinLine?
What is Ultra ThinLine?
- This is our Thinnest version
- Designed to protect both horses and rider’s back!
- Perfect for Close Contact riders
- Reduces rider movements
- Doesn’t amplify the seat
What is Thinline+?
- Designed for beginning riders,
- Perfect in high impact situations
- Helps horses with sore backs.
- Endorsed by Veterinarians,
- Even for kissing spine.
It is the #1 choice of Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists. Top choice of many great riders, for example, Kent Farrington rides every horse, every day in a ThinLinePlus Contour pad, and has done so for more than a decade.
Would you like to ride a lifetime and how can we help you with that?
- ThinLine material reduces the aches and pains drastically
- Reduces shocks, weight and heat
- Our pads are 95% shock absorption
- Both your horse and yourself can only benefit
- ThinLine is the only saddle pad endorsed by Spinal Surgeons – See The Riders Pain-Free Back” by Dr. James Warson.
What size to pick for the ThinLine Perfect Fit Pad?
- Fits up to 16,5″ saddles and smaller
- Spine length: 19,75″ – 41,90 cm
- Across the widest part of the seat: 14,5″ – 36,85 cm
- Fits most 17″ – 17.5″ saddles
- Spine length: 21,75″ – 55,25 cm
- Across the widest part of the seat: 16″ – 41 cm
- Fits most 18″+ saddles
- Spine length: 23,25″ – 59 cm
- Across the widest part of the seat: 16,5″ – 42 cm
How do you take care of your ThinLine Perfect Fit Pad?
The ThinLine Perfect Fit pads require no care or washing. Just use a wet cloth after everyday use. Easy peasy!
Small - Up to 16.5" Saddle
Medium - 17-17.5" Saddle
Large - 18-19" Saddle