More streamlined than ever! Creating a contoured wither profile and spine free channel, allowing the horse to work effectively through their back. Delivering the maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness.
Small - Up to 16.5" Saddle
Medium - 17-17.5" Saddle
Large - 18-19" Saddle
What has been upgraded?
- Upgraded cotton pad base. Denser weave and now with light wool fill.
- Upgraded billet straps and binding. Stronger and more durable.
- Increased wither profile accommodates more toplines.
- More ThinLine! – A longer drop allows the ThinLine to protect below the stirrup bar and allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
One of our Best Selling Half Pads!
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs
- Reduces rider movement and prevents saddle slip
- Contoured spine free channel for comfort
- 95% shock absorption
- Breathable to release heat and moisture
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance
- Low profile pad, measuring 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel.
Find out why the ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad is one of the best selling half pads! Made with Ultra ThinLine over a high quality quilted cotton base pad.
Creating a contoured wither profile and spine free channel. This design allows the pad to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place, allowing the horse to work effectively through their back. Delivering the maximum in shock absorbency in the minimum thickness. Add this pad under your well-fitting saddle for maximum comfort for both horse and rider.